A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Johnstone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnstone graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnstone has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Angelo Johnstone MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Johnstone practice?
- Dr. Keith Johnstone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Johnstone practices Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.