A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Johnstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnstone
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Johnstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnstone graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnstone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Angelo Johnstone MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Johnstone practice?
- Dr. Keith Johnstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Johnstone practices Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.