A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kadel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kadel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kadel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Kadel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Kadel practice?
- Dr. Keith Kadel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Kadel practices Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Cardiologists.