A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kadel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kadel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Kadel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Kadel practice?
- Dr. Keith Kadel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Kadel practices Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Deer Park, WA and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Cardiologists.