A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kadel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kadel, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kadel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kadel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Kadel practice?
Dr. Keith Kadel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Deer Park, WA and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Internists, Spokane Cardiologists, and Spokane Surgeons.