A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Classical homeopathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Wayne Kale DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Kale practice?
- Dr. Keith Kale has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kale practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.