A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kale Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Classical homeopathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kale has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Wayne Kale DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Kale practice?
- Dr. Keith Kale has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kale practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.