Dr. Keith Kale DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 19th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Kale for more than 9 years. He always takes care of all my issues. the office he works out of is horrible! the staff is rude. they make appointments when he is not available and don't care. They read your charts out loud so other patients can hear.

September 9th, 2012
Dr. Kale's approach to patient care:
Dr Kale is an excellent primary care physician, able to combine alopathic medicine with Naturopathic approach. He is thorough and tries to give the most sensitive, targeted & informed treatment modality as possible. He also is willing to hear your questions he does an excellent job communicating & listening. Dr. Kale is more concerned about what is right for the patient, than whether he is right! Overall, I'd say that Dr. Kale is one of the most dedicated and caring physicians I've had the pleasure of working with over the years!!

January 26th, 2012
great caring physician
Since I've been seeing Dr. Kale for almost ten years, I can vouch for his caring, high quality care. His homeopathy expertise has been a life saver for me. He was able to take care of pain from a whiplash injury of many years ago with just a few treatments using manipulation. I can rely on him to help with many medical issues. In addition, it is always clear that he actually cares about my outcome. He's one of the best doctors I've ever had.

August 5th, 2011
Multi-talented doctor
Great doctor for medical and homeopathic constitutional treatments both. Wonderful to go to one doctor that understands and delivers multiple modalities.

February 11th, 2011
I have seen Dr. Kale for many years for my muscular problems. I don't know what I'd do without him since he is the only doctor who has been able to eliminate most of my pain without drugs. Amazing doctor! He is also trained in Classical Homeopathy and Cranial Sacral Therapy which shows that he gets more training in order to help his patients. He spends approx. 45 minutes with me at each visit.