Dr. Keith Kattner III Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 28th, 2010

Blessed to be here today

I am grateful to Dr. Kattner for being my Neurosurgeon. I know without him and the good lord above I wouldn't be here today. Dr. Kattner is a well educated and divine Dr. of Neuro sciences. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a Neurosurgeon or expert advice on this topic. He is easy to talk to about any concerns or questions one might have.I thank Dr. Kattner and anyone that assisted with him on my surgery. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.