A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kaye, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaye has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans