A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kaye, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaye has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith W Kaye MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Kaye practice?
- Dr. Keith Kaye has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith Kaye practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.