A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kearney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R Kearney DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Kearney practice?
- Dr. Keith Kearney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Kearney practices Gastroenterology near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Harleysville, PA.
See Quakertown Gastroenterologists.