Dr. Keith Kersten DO Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2015
Dr. Kersten does all the talking and no listening whatsoever. He also has a terrible bedside manner. I will refuse to see him at Walthall Hospital.

September 17th, 2012
Not happy.
Dr Kersten seems to have A.D.D. in a very bad way. I've used him on at least a dozen occasions because I have no insurance and very little money, but I don't ever seem to get well with his diagnosises. I have actually had to go to another clinic, pay another fee, and finally get help. He is a very nice man, just can't seem to concentrate AT ALL nor REALLY listen to ailments.

October 22nd, 2009
This Dr works ER at Tri Lakes ER in Batesville, MS or claims to work
This doctor refused to see me due to an uncaring/ untrained nurse who did not read my chart. I had a migraine (also have an eye disease-blind in 1 eye and legally blind in other.) It has settled in my retina's. She claimed that I was "on drugs" to everyone. The doctor refused to even come into my room. He refused to call my nuerologist, since I was a "druggie". This was very unethical and embarassing. I just recieved my bill that had his name on it, this is the only way that I could find out whom he was. Glad that I can pay a bill for being accused without proof and for a doctor that never saw me. Hope he treats his next patient better.

September 1st, 2016