A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kessel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Kessel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Minden Medical Center Inc
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Bradford Kessel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Kessel practice?
- Dr. Keith Kessel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Kessel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Psychiatrists and Shreveport Geriatric Doctors.