A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kessel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kessel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Kessel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Minden Medical Center Inc
- Promise Speciality Hospital of Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Bradford Kessel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Keith B. Kessel practice?
- Dr. Keith Kessel has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kessel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Psychiatrists.