A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kim, Board Certified General Surgeon and Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Chae Kim MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Keith Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kim practices Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.