A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Kim practice?
Dr. Keith Kim practices Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.