A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Chae Kim MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Keith Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Kim practices Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.