Dr. Keith Kim, MD
Board Certified General Surgeon and Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Keith Kim show details Dr. Keith Kim
by Tabitha Ann Jones on Jan 27th, 2016

Best Bariactric Surgeon Money Could Buy!!!! He Saved My Life!!!

Pick another MD that is not money hunger and knows what he is doing! show details Pick another MD that is not money hunger and knows what he is doing!
Dec 19th, 2015

This MD is very cocky and arrogant. I did not do my homework for when I picked this MD. He did a Gastric Sleeve on me when I should of not been a candidate due to my history with Reflux. I had to go back to him to do a Gastric Bypass to fix the Reflux. He got paid (Twice) to mess up on me! And told me these things happens.

Life Saver show details Life Saver
by John Goldstein on Dec 16th, 2015

Dr. Kim saved my life. I had gastric bypass 10 years ago and lost 244 pounds. I have only gained back 6 pounds.

by Barb C on Nov 5th, 2015

Just love this doctor!!!

THANKS YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE show details THANKS YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE
by JBLACK on Mar 18th, 2015

THE GROUP AT DR KIM'SOFFICE IS SIMPLY AMAZING. TRUE LIFE SAVERS & ANGELS!!!

Dr. Kim is awesome show details Dr. Kim is awesome
Jan 16th, 2015

I have lost almost 200 pound post RNY in 14 months.. Need I say more? Yes I must. Dr. Kim is absolutely wonderful as is all of his support staff and team. Keep in mind Weight Loss surgery is a tool and not a cure all that has to be learned and mastered... And Yes I would have done the surgery 20 years ago and would do it again in a heart beat.

Paitent from Orlando, FL show details Paitent from Orlando, FL
Jul 24th, 2013

I agree with other reviews of wait time but the hospital bed area is NOTHING like the big fancy lobby or Dr. office area. I don't know why but the nurses were the worst- I was dehydrated and they didn't care took the on call Dr to order fluids. Just a huge money maker big business. Make sure you see other Dr.s in the area and even a few hours away it is worth the trip out of town to get better care. The staff were cold but one or two were kind but most seemed to dislike the paitents. The filthy hospital bed area was what was the worst experience upon waking up from surgery seeing this dirty old room- Demand to walk the floors where the paitents are put even on overflow and you will see a strange area that is like something out of a horror movie where it dosen't look like anyone really stays ever. Big money that is all spend it going to a gym or hiring a personal trainer first if that isn't working see another Dr there are many others out there with good ratings locally these guys just have big marketing and give free FOOD at the info seminar.

Money maker show details Money maker
Jun 20th, 2013

All this doctor cares about is making money. I waited over two hours for my last appointment. Appointments have been rescheduled on me every time I have had one. I wish I hadn't have paid the program fee and went somewhere else for my lap-band aftercare.

Celebration Hospital is the worst place to go. show details Celebration Hospital is the worst place to go.
by Keep looking and go into the rooms to see where you will recover. on Oct 5th, 2010

Dr. Kim is highly recommended but the Celebration Hospital is horrific ( dirty uncomfortable roomsdont let the fancy outside fool you the rooms are rank and the nursing staff is sub par) and a poor choice to have a major surgery. I would look for Either coast of Florida for a better hospital to have the surgery. Overall the practice is mediocre and this is a money making surgery. See a registered dietitian or nutritionist before considering weight loss surgery as a last option. The recovery is different for all people.

Best Physician! show details Best Physician!
by Diane Burrows on Sep 5th, 2009

Dr. Kim was very cautious before performing my gastric bypass. Asthma was an underlying factor. Because I would be under anesthesia for a long time I spent several weeks in pulmonary rehab prior to surgery. Dr. Kim is very honest regarding outcomes. He requires patients undergo nutritional counseling and other medical tests presurgery, I was having pain issues after discharge due to the location of a drain. Dr. Kim gave me his cell phone number and was available out of office hours to address my concerns, not just have an answering service take the call. I am almost 5 years post surgery and have maintained my weight loss, even lost a few more pounds, by following Dr. Kims' recommendations. He is the BEST!