A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kirby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kirby, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kirby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Kirby MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Keith Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kirby practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Physiatrists and Savannah Pain Management Doctors.