Horrible Service show details Horrible Service
May 8th, 2013

The worst patient service EVER! Would not return phone call to insurance company and provide them with back up info for the MRI that he was ordering. Repeated attempts by insurance company and my GP doctor to speak with him were unsuccessful. Only thing good about his office is his nursing staff. I give them 5 stars and him 0.

An Excellent Pain Specialist an Excellent Person show details An Excellent Pain Specialist an Excellent Person
Aug 5th, 2011

I've had my neck issues for more than 20 years & Dr. Kittelberger is the first Doctor who has given me hope that my condition will improve. He is the best at Neuro-stimulator implants my temporary implant work very well & I'm awaiting my permanent unit (Insurance). Doc. K. is truely one in a million. I would recommend him to anyone dealing with chronic pain. He spends alot of time and listens to what the patient is saying. He follows up and is always available, he is one of the hardeset working doctors I've ever met. He's staff is top notch.Thank You Dr. Kittelberger, Joe Halik

Nov 15th, 2010

Dr. Keith Kittelberger became my doctor when I was diagnosed with RSD in September, 1994. He was with me as the RSD spread to all of my extremeties and was my Pain doctor for 16 years. He just recently left the pain clinic to pursue other avenues of medical care. Dr. Kittelberger is and was the best doctor that I have ever had! Come back!