A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Knuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Knuth, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Knuth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knuth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knuth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knuth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans