A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Knuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Knuth, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Knuth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knuth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knuth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Russell Knuth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Knuth practice?
- Dr. Keith Knuth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Knuth practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.