A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Knuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Knuth, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knuth
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Knuth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Knuth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knuth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knuth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Russell Knuth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Knuth practice?
- Dr. Keith Knuth has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Knuth practices Ophthalmology near Westfield, IN.
See Westfield Ophthalmologists.