A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kocher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kocher, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocher graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Kocher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Eric Kocher MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Kocher practice?
- Dr. Keith Kocher has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kocher practices Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians.