The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Kohatsu
Dr. Keith Kohatsu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with another office in Asheville, NC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kohatsu is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC, Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Kohatsu has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Keith Kohatsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Abhijit Roychowdhury
Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi33
Dr. Kevin Quinn
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi31
Dr. Faheem Hussain
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Fayetteville, NC 2.29 mi20