A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Komnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Komnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komnick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Komnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Komnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Komnick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Komnick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lynn Komnick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Komnick practice?
- Dr. Keith Komnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Komnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Glenview Orthopedic Surgeons.