Learn more about Dr. Keith Komnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Komnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komnick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Komnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Komnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Komnick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Komnick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lynn Komnick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Komnick practice?
- Dr. Keith Komnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Komnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Glenview Orthopedic Surgeons.