A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Komnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Komnick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Komnick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Komnick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Komnick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lynn Komnick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Komnick practice?
- Dr. Keith Komnick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Keith Komnick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Des Plaines Orthopedic Surgeons.