Dr. Keith Komnick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 10th, 2015
inconsiderate of patients , and rude , condescending
the staff was fine, komnick was rude way to quick, and insensitive, first thing he said was why did you come here? you have no breaks I looked at the xray from the er , I see you had surgery before , so why did you come here, Um it was suggested that I see you why else ? I do have hardware on my tibia and fibula , however I fell, I twisted my and hit my knee on the ground a week ago , the inner side of my knee is very painful hard to bend, only says its due to my past injuries and surgery on my tibia, 14 yrs ago, so i asked what happened when I fell did the pole hit my knee or something , he had no answer , only repeated it is just because i had surgery in the past, I told him I know you understand what you mean by that , I am asking you how is it my past surgery is causing this in my knee, he pretty much ignored the question, said i can go over the MRI with you when you get it ( was pre ordered by primary) would you like a note for work for 10 days

December 22nd, 2013
Why such horrible reviews for an excellent doctor???
I was referred to Dr. Komnick by the emergency room physician after breaking my ankle. At age 60, with no insurance, this was devastating. I discussed and arranged finances with the hospital, saw Dr. Komnick for his initial assessment and to arrange surgery, which involved plates, screws, and correcting the dislocation of my ankle. He did an excellent job in only about 2 hours. My recovery time has gone well and as expected, with every followup visit the same: he has been only kind, caring, and patient, taking all the time I needed to discuss the situation with him. He is very laid back and professional at the same time. If people mistake his calm demeanor as lack of compassion, they are extremely off-base! His staff has also been only kind, communicative, and professional. I am glad I found this site so that I can try to defend who I perceive is a very fine physician and human being.

October 9th, 2012
Rude staff especially his nurse. She must have been having a bad day or REALLY hates her job because she was just rude. Dr. Komnick I thought would be OK at first but then he just had a condescending attitude and was rude as well. Definite reflection on the staff. He spent a grand total of 5 minutes with me and I left in more pain than I went in with. The only person that was pleasant was the receptionist Carole, other than that, I would rather live with my pain than have to visit his office and nurse again.

June 21st, 2012
Ok but Jane or jean that works in the office is a total snob

December 1st, 2011
I have never in my life been so turned off by a dr. Maybe he is good for adults, but my 9 yr old daughter left in hysterics begging me to find another doctor and saying she never wanted to see him again. The only reason we went to him was because of a referral from the er for a fracture. Some people are not meant to work with children... He is one of them. He was rude, mean, and disrespectful. Basically told my daughter she was lying about the pain she was feeling... And not feeling in her hand. (my daughter has a very high pain tolerance, I.e.- she fractured her humurous bone in gymnastics and said 4 days later that her arm still felt funny but didnt hurt). If she is showing that much pain... Theres something wrong. He sent us away with no info and an ace bandage. By all means, if you have a child... Find someone else.

January 4th, 2011
worst doctor ever
I was referred to this doctor by my primary doctor due to my HMO insurance. I had pain in my elbow which looked like I had tendonitis. After seeing Dr Komnick he told me I had no pain and had no signs of tendonitis. He told me I should go and see a neurologist because maybe there is something wrong with my nerves. I asked him about a cortisone shot but he refused even talking about it. I was in his office for maybe 5 minutes not even. Long story short, after 4 months of going to different doctors and what not I do have tendonitis and I am gettign a cortisone shot next week. Worst doctor I've ever been to.

May 22nd, 2010
Dr Komnick is really good, when you first meet him it seems non emotional, like he does not care or wants to just move on to his next patient, however that is not the case once you get to know him you see what kind of person he is and he posses great skill and knowledge and I have benefited from that.