Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Kortman
Dr. Keith Kortman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and San Diego, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pain Management. Dr. Kortman is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center and Children's Hospital - San Diego. Dr. Kortman has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Kortman has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Keith Kortman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Victor Woo
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Robert Flynn
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Jay Federhart
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi25