A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Korver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Korver, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Korver, FACC, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korver graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Korver has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Forrest Korver FACC and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith F. Korver practice?
- Dr. Keith Korver has 6 office locations.
Dr. Keith Korver practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA and Saint Helena, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.