Dr. Keith Kozeny MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Buffalo Grove, IL

• Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2015
Very poor bedside manner- do not recommend!
Dr. Kozeny was 55 minutes late to our first appointment. When he entered into the exam room, he did not even introduce himself to me. Instead, he began our first appointment with an abrupt "How old are you?" while his back was turned to me. He appeared hurried, disinterested, and dismissive of my presenting concerns stating that he sees "10 cases of acne everyday" and interrupting me two times while I tried to tell him about my unique concerns. He spent less than 10 seconds (not an exaggeration) looking at my skin and did not use a light or any equipment when doing so. He simply gazed at me quickly and said, "it's acne!" I found his tone of voice, his hurried manner, and his behaviors to be dismissive and condescending. This doctor had ZERO bedside manner and "treated" me like a number he had seen 100 times before. I do not recommend this dermatologist and would never return to him as this is a terribly poor example of what compassionate, ethical medical practice should be.

September 17th, 2012
MikeV
I like Dr Kozeny. He's really great.

August 23rd, 2011
Liked Dr. Kozney, but could have a better bedside manner
Was referred to the DR after a positive skin cancer removal. I didn't really know what I was getting into with this DX. I was able to get a new pt appt within a wk of my DX but had to wait 30 mins as there were other new pts in front of me (actually a few with the same appt time!). No one took my history and when I tried to explain to the DR what my cancer looked like prior to removal, he didn't seem to be that interested, maybe he just knows more about the DX than me....I don't know, but he is my DR now, I do respect his opinion, so I will wait to see what happens...but I do feel like I am in good hands.

June 28th, 2011
been seeing him for over 2 years now. as I have a lot of skin problems and allergys, he has been fantastic! FINALLY a dr who can clear up my skin and have me looking normal.

January 10th, 2011
Very Good

December 4th, 2009
I have seen Dr. Kozeny a few times now, I had a horrible rash on my face and spent an entire day at the emergancy room and was misdiagnosed, then went to see Dr. Kozeny and he knew exactly what it was and I was better in a day after suffering for a week. he treated warts for me also and they went away as promised and never came back. I also have vitiligo and now I will be starting with treatments for that. He is very honest about what to expect and I totally trust him. I love his bedside manner and I think he is a wonderful Dr. I have been reffering all my frineds

May 27th, 2009
I was very impressed with him he explained everything and was sensitive to my concerns. He returned all phone calls and has earned my respect.

January 20th, 2009
Dr. Kozeny
Saw him because the wait for Glazer was too long. Next time I will wait for Glazer. Not a good listener and I truly think he misdiagnosed me.

April 18th, 2017