A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Krasinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Krasinski is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Krasinski, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Central Nervous System Bacterial Infections (CNS Bacterial Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasinski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Krasinski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Michael Krasinski MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Krasinski practice?
- Dr. Keith Krasinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Krasinski practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.