A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Krasinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Krasinski is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Krasinski, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Central Nervous System Bacterial Infections (CNS Bacterial Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasinski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Krasinski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krasinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Krasinski practice?
Dr. Keith Krasinski practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.