A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Krasinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Krasinski is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krasinski
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Krasinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Krasinski, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Central Nervous System Bacterial Infections (CNS Bacterial Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasinski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Krasinski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Michael Krasinski MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Krasinski practice?
- Dr. Keith Krasinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Krasinski practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.