Dr. Keith Krawiec MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
I've been going to Dr Krawiec for over 20 years. I trust him very much.

May 16th, 2017
Never Again May 10, 2017
I have been going to Dr. KRawiec for two and a half years. HE is antagonistic, arrogant, opinionated , rude and obnoxious. He is always on the defensive, Making it difficult to talk to him about anything. He is condescending and spends most of his time making himself look good and making you look bad. He is always angry and takes his anger out on you. He spends a lot of time with you but he spends most of it ranting about something. He doesn't answer questions and is poor at diagnosing. He wants to give you the same prescription he gives everyone else . This was the last day for me. He was Running my blood pressure up. He said we were incompatible and that I shouldn't come back. He said he wasn't going to go over the blood test.He was mad because I had seen the results on My Chart before I came. When I got home my blood pressure was at stroke level. I had pains shooting through my head. My stomach is still queasy. It's been 5 days since I've seen him. I have asked for a After Visit Questionnaire and they won't send one.

October 20th, 2016
Complains, complains
Walks into the office complaing about the computer, every visit. Been going to him for about 4 yrs but I'm done. Last time I was there he barked at me about a question I asked. No more.

July 3rd, 2016
EXCELLENT INTERNIST POOR PEOPLE SKILLS LIKE MYSELF

February 6th, 2015
Don't waste your time or money
Spent most of the exam telling me how he stays healthy and that basically if you eat right and exercise you will be healthy. I have had a recurring re ...

February 6th, 2015
Nurse, EMT
If you would like to hear all about Dr. Krawiec and how he takes care of himself then by all means make an appointment. Make sure that you have plenty of time because you will wait at least an hour to see him, even if your appointment is at 9 A.M. After you tell him how you have been feeling and what you have done to try to alleviate your symptoms then you can hear how wrong you have been and how everything you tried won't work. But, don't worry because he will tell you all about everything he does to stay healthy. Also, if you carry any extra weight and don't eat right then that is probably your entire problem. Or, it's a virus and needs to run it's course. I finally had all I could take and walked out while he was still talking.

December 28th, 2013
God?
I have been going to Keith for over 3 years and has been opinionated, rude and obnoxious. After today, i will never go back. I missed an appointment and typically doctors charge 25.00. Not Keith. He refused to refill my prescription and his nurse tells me he said he will think about it after i came twice to pick it up. Never again will I go back.

June 19th, 2013
Didn't go well
Came in with an attitude and clearly did not want to have me as a patient. Very defensive and could not understand why I was there. Will never return.

September 30th, 2009
Has a bit of an attitude
In my opinion on a first visit (I will not return) he seemed very intense and a bit antagonistic.

April 22nd, 2009
This abrasive MD should not be in the healthcare profession with his condescending, arrogant attitude. Thumbs down on this Dr.