Internist

2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Don't waste your time or money show details Don't waste your time or money
by Anonymous on Feb 6th, 2015 on doctor.com

Spent most of the exam telling me how he stays healthy and that basically if you eat right and exercise you will be healthy. I have had a recurring re ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Nurse, EMT show details Nurse, EMT
by Amy Scott on Feb 6th, 2015

If you would like to hear all about Dr. Krawiec and how he takes care of himself then by all means make an appointment. Make sure that you have plenty of time because you will wait at least an hour to see him, even if your appointment is at 9 A.M. After you tell him how you have been feeling and what you have done to try to alleviate your symptoms then you can hear how wrong you have been and how everything you tried won't work. But, don't worry because he will tell you all about everything he does to stay healthy. Also, if you carry any extra weight and don't eat right then that is probably your entire problem. Or, it's a virus and needs to run it's course. I finally had all I could take and walked out while he was still talking.

God? show details God?
Dec 28th, 2013

I have been going to Keith for over 3 years and has been opinionated, rude and obnoxious. After today, i will never go back. I missed an appointment and typically doctors charge 25.00. Not Keith. He refused to refill my prescription and his nurse tells me he said he will think about it after i came twice to pick it up. Never again will I go back.

Didn't go well show details Didn't go well
by DS on Jun 19th, 2013

Came in with an attitude and clearly did not want to have me as a patient. Very defensive and could not understand why I was there. Will never return.

9 years with Doc Krawiec, wouldn't want anyone else. show details 9 years with Doc Krawiec, wouldn't want anyone else.
Apr 2nd, 2012

I'm a 37 year old male who moved to Louisville 9 years ago and starting seeing Dr Krawiec. He's a great Doctor, he's not supposed to hold your hand and candy coat everything. He tells it the way it is and explains everything in great detail. Health is not a joke, nor should your doctor be a joker. I like him being straightforward and honest. aj

Has a bit of an attitude show details Has a bit of an attitude
by Patient with patience on Sep 30th, 2009

In my opinion on a first visit (I will not return) he seemed very intense and a bit antagonistic.

One of the most condescending medical professionals I have ever seen show details One of the most condescending medical professionals I have ever seen
by Better after leaving his care and seeking another healthcare professional on Apr 26th, 2009

This Dr. is a borderline sociopath. Rude, insulting and belligerant. Save yourself the additional pain and skip this guy...he's got some problems.

Apr 22nd, 2009

This abrasive MD should not be in the healthcare profession with his condescending, arrogant attitude. Thumbs down on this Dr.