A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kuenzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kuenzler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kuenzler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuenzler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuenzler has 28 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuenzler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Kuenzler practice?
Dr. Keith Kuenzler practices Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Pediatric Surgeons.