A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kuenzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kuenzler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kuenzler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuenzler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuenzler has 28 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Kuenzler MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Kuenzler practice?
- Dr. Keith Kuenzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kuenzler practices Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Surgeons.