A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kuhfahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kuhfahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhfahl
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kuhfahl, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhfahl graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kuhfahl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Joseph Kuhfahl DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Kuhfahl practice?
- Dr. Keith Kuhfahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Kuhfahl practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Emergency Physicians.