A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kuppler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kuppler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kuppler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuppler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuppler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Herman Kuppler MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith H. Kuppler practice?
- Dr. Keith Kuppler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Kuppler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH.
See Youngstown Internists and Youngstown Cardiologists.