Dr. Keith Kurland MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Coral Springs, FL

3.9

January 19th, 2017
BEST ORTHOPEDIST
I had a shoulder that was popping out of place constantly. Dr Kurland did surgery and now I am back to playing tennis. Great doctor. Great staff.

January 16th, 2017
Great doctor
I had a knee replacement done 6months ago and have returned to all my prior activities. Very happy. Would recommend Dr. Kurland very highly.

October 18th, 2016
Stay Away! Wish I could have done a review with ZERO or negative stars
Likely the worst YEAR of my life. Blood sucker with dozens and dozens of xrays; follow up appts etc. kept LYING & saying my broken 5th metatarsal was fusing. Wouldn't talk about surgery! Wheelchair, walking boots, 3 different casts. I went to a highly recommended ortho who immediately said I could have told you 9 months ago this would never heal, you need surgery. I got surgery and I'm done. If I had time I would be picketing his office.. I can not believe he is still in business.

June 23rd, 2016
After rotator cuff surgery with Kurland in 2011 I could not lift my arm more than 45 degrees. I had to have a total shoulder replacement 6 mos. later, of course not with Kurland. Last month, after 5 years, I got a bill for $8528.16 from Kurland. I thought this must be a joke, since I had health ins & paid my deductables at the time. I called the billing office & was told my insurance didn't pay. No explaination why it took 5 years, or why I never got a letter from the ins co. denying the claim. This is a scam, & I will never pay a dime.

April 22nd, 2016
Had rotator cuff surgery with Kurland in 2011 & couldn't lift my arm more than 45 degrees after. Had to have total shoulder replacement 6 mos. later with another Dr. Now after 5 years they are saying my ins didn't pay, & they want $8528.15. Totally double dipping, because I had insurance at the time that no longer exists. They can't explain why it took 5 years to bill me, or why I never got a denial letter from my ins.

April 8th, 2016
NEVER EVER GO TO HIM
Dr. Kurland and his office is the least professional doctor I have ever experience. It takes 3 hours in the waiting room for a 1 minute visit. During the visit he fails to ever ask the patient how he or she is doing and he never ever explains what your condition is, I went to another orthopedic, and it was a world of difference. The orthopedic explained everything to me in detail. He showed me my X-rays. Dr. Kurland never does that. All Dr. Kurland does during the visit is talk into his recorder.

July 2nd, 2015
A doctor who cares!
What an amazing doctor. This is a man that cares. He away runs late since he takes so much time with each patient. He is real!🙌

March 15th, 2015
Fantastic Dr. !!! Can't say enough wonderful things!!!!

January 14th, 2015
Broward County Schools
I liked Dr. Kurland and his office staff very much.

December 10th, 2013
Wonderful surgeon
My first encounter with Dr. Kurland was for a torn miniscus in my knee, He did orthoscopic surgery and it was fine after that. I then went to him for hip replacement, he did both hips and they are better than ever! I recommend him often to friends and return to him whenever I have joint pain. Although you may wait, I find his staff to be courteous and helpful! In fact I have grown to like them all very much! His physical therapy staff us efficient and knowledgeable if needed I recommend them as well.

October 23rd, 2013
EXCELLENT SURGEON
I saw Dr. Kurland for a painful knee with constant pain. I went to two other doctors who told me to lose weight. After about 3 months of treatment I underwent a total knee replacement. I am back to doing everything I want to do and couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. Kurland and his staff.

September 1st, 2013
I went to him with wrist pain. he gave me a cortisone shot which hurt excessively. i've had cortisone shots before and this was unusual after 3 weeks my wrist still felt the same. i went back for the second time.he gave me another cortisone shot. nothing changed. i went back, he said i need surgery. i did not have a good feeling about this doctor so i went to another orthopedist. he took an mri and said the first cortisone shot damaged the vital nerve in the area. noe i am going in for surgery thanks to dr.kurland's skillful application of a cortisone injection.