A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Black, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Black, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Black has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lanier Black MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Black practice?
- Dr. Keith Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Black practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.