Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Brain show details Brain
by Teresa hemingway on Jan 14th, 2014

Hi my name is Teresa. I have a dermiroid cyst in the center of my brain. I have Kiaser but they keep dragging there feet. They gave me steroids to help the pain. but every time I don,t have the meds I get very bad headaches. I,ve been to the ER 3 times since dec12th. can you help me. I,ve been having pain on and off for 2to3 years. I feel there giving me the round around. I,m going on medical leave for a while cause i never know how i will feel the next day.

Dr. Black is Awesome and I didn't need to have anymore brain surgeries afterr his surgery and had 2 previous ones! show details Dr. Black is Awesome and I didn't need to have anymore brain surgeries afterr his surgery and had 2 previous ones!
Jul 23rd, 2011

It was the best decision we made to find a way to get to LA and have Dr. Black perform my review and surgery. My other doctor gave me a 20% chance of being paralyzed and Dr. Black said less than 1% chance! Well worth the trip.....he also helped me have the correct type of chemo needed and radiaton. I had 2 previous surgeries and no reoccurrence! yeah:)

Sep 18th, 2010

Dr. Black was somewhat arrogant and uncaring so I'm glad that I had my surgery with another surgeon.

The best there is........ show details The best there is........
by ERIK GODOY on Aug 4th, 2010

GOOD DOCTOR AND HE IS A GOD SURGON

One of the Best or the Best neurosurgeon show details One of the Best or the Best neurosurgeon
by THE BEST on Jul 13th, 2010

I had Brain Surgery by Dr.Black and i fell like new. Hes not only one of the best but a Good Man GOD Bless Him.

Apr 7th, 2009

Thanks for your good work. God bless you real good

Mar 25th, 2009

from personal experience he is an amazing doctor and person.