A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Fisher, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Fisher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith L Fisher MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Keith Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Fisher practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Athens, TN.
See Athens Pathologists.