A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith L Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Keith Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Lee practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.