A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Laurence Miller MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Keith Miller has 10 office locations.
Dr. Keith Miller practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Radiation Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Critical Care Practitioners, Fort Myers Pulmonologists, and Fort Myers Radiologists.