A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Wright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Buchanan County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lee Wright MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Keith Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Wright practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists and Cedar Rapids Hematologists.