A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Lackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Lackey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lackey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper St. Francis Physician Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith W Lackey MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith W. Lackey practice?
- Dr. Keith Lackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Lackey practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.