A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Ladner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Ladner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Michael Ladner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Ladner practice?
- Dr. Keith Ladner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Ladner practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Denver, CO.
See Englewood Otolaryngologists and Englewood Plastic Surgeons.