A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Landesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landesman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Landesman, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Landesman graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Landesman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Landesman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Landesman practice?
- Dr. Keith Landesman has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Landesman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Cardiologists.