inactive

Keith Lanier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2015
Best!
Dr Lanier was my Oncologist when I had breast cancer. He is kind, caring, compassionate, intelligent, straight-to-the-point, and a truly good human. Here I am: 25 years after diagnosis and now, a Grandmother of two. I can never thank God enough for placing Dr. Lanier into my life!

June 3rd, 2015
Intellegent, warm bedside manner, good communicator. Very classy

January 15th, 2015
Mrs.
Dr Lanier has treated me for cancer twice, and I trust him completely. You will never find a more caring compassionate physician. He allows all the time you need for questions, and explains things in plain English. I have and do trust him with my life!

March 10th, 2014
What a kind caring Doctor. Spends all the time I need to answer questions. He has help me beat both Breast Cancer and Lymphoma. I trust him completely, even try to get his help on other health issues because of my trust in him!

June 5th, 2008
Dr. Lanier has been a key player in my daughter's life. She was diagnosed with overian cancer two years ago and had to go through arduous chemo therapy. His gentle and caring manner made my daughter feel there was hope to beat this, and she did. He patiently explained to the whole family what procedure my daughter would undertake. We will forever be grateful to this wonderful man and his staff for helping my daughter beat this!!!It could have been worse. My daughter looks forward to checking in with hime every three months. We love the good results each time. Our deepest and hearfelt thanks to Dr. Lanier.