A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lascalea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Lascalea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Lascalea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lascalea graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lascalea has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Angelo Lascalea MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Lascalea practice?
- Dr. Keith Lascalea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Lascalea practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.