A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Lawson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Lincoln Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lawson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith Lawson practice?
- Dr. Keith Lawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Lawson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons.