A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Layne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Layne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Layne graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Layne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith R Layne DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Layne practice?
- Dr. Keith Layne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Layne practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.