Dr. Keith Leap II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Leap II?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 7th, 2016

Zero Care

I was sent to the ER by my primary care physician when my blood pressure went up to 220/117. Dr. Leap immediately decided I needed a CT scan because I had a headache and might have a brain tumor. He became angry when I demurred. It took him four hours and a bit of fussing on my part to have the BP treated. Nothing was resolved in a satisfactory manner and I refused an overnight stay based on the poor treatment in the ER. I saw my primary care physician this morning, who basically told me to ignore everything Dr. Leap recommended and wrote new prescriptions. They were extremely angry. I will not return to this ER for fear of having to encounter Dr. Leap again.

February 4th, 2016