A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Ledford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Ledford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Ledford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ledford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Big Spring State Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Jerome Ledford MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Ledford practice?
- Dr. Keith Ledford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Ledford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Big Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Big Spring Obstetricians & Gynecologists.