A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Lehman is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Lehman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lehman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
- Comm Hosp Williams Cnty-Bryan, Bryan, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Jay Lehman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Keith Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Lehman practices Family Medicine near Archbold, OH.
See Archbold Primary Care Doctors.