A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Lehman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lehman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
- Community Hospital And Wellness Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans