A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J. Keith Lemmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J. Keith Lemmon, Pediatric and Adult Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J. Keith Lemmon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy Hypersensitivity
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hives Urticaria
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemmon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemmon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J. Keith Lemmon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. J. Keith Lemmon practice?
- Dr. J. Keith Lemmon has 1 office location.
Dr. J. Keith Lemmon practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Allergists.