Learn more about Dr. J Lemmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Lemmon, Pediatric and Adult Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemmon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Lemmon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemmon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemmon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Keith Lemmon MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. J K. Lemmon practice?
- Dr. J Lemmon has 1 office location.
Dr. J Lemmon practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Allergists.