A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Leventhal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leventhal
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leventhal Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Leventhal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith S Leventhal DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Keith Leventhal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Keith Leventhal practices Family Medicine near North Bellmore, NY.