A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Leventhal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leventhal
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leventhal Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Leventhal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith S Leventhal DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Keith Leventhal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Keith Leventhal practices Family Medicine near North Bellmore, NY.