A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Leventhal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leventhal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Leventhal practice?
Dr. Keith Leventhal practices Family Medicine near North Bellmore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY.
See North Bellmore Family Physicians.