Dr. Keith Leventhal DO Patient Reviews

October 10th, 2014
Dr Leventhal is bae!!!!
Dr Leventhal is bae!!!!

May 25th, 2013
Dr. Leventhal is the best doctor in the world!
Dr. Leventhal has always been there for me when I was sick. He always knew what was the problem and how to fix it. Most doctors in the United States prescribe medicine that will take weeks to recover from an illness. Dr. Leventhal prescribes medicine that only takes one day for me to recover from an illness. Again, Dr. Leventhal is the best doctor that anyone can ask for!! Please spread the word!! Dr. Leventhal is extraordinary!!! I would have given this review five stars if there were.

May 25th, 2013
Best doctor in the world!!!
Dr. Leventhal is the best doctor I have ever went to. He never disappoints me or my family. He always has the right advice and always helps everyone. I would recommend him to everyone in the world. He is the best doctor. He has helped me so much and if you don't enjoy his office than dont complain.

October 9th, 2012
Doctor is a disgrace.
Very unprofessional he is there just to take the money from the insurance compny.Does not listen to patient and he has just a limit of patients problems. I you have more than one problems he wants to charge more to insurance or wants you charge more what a shame.

April 5th, 2011
He is the best!
I have been going to his offices for over 6 years and he has always been pleasant with me but told me the truth when ever needed that very important to me and my children who also see him ! His staff on the other hand could use a lil change I sometimes feel like they can't relate me being African American he never has anyone of color that my children can relate to other then that HE IS THE BEST DR. ANYONE COULD ASK FOR !

January 10th, 2011
Look for another Doctor
Keith Leventhal's office has in my opinion 2 good things: 1) saturday appts 2)lab devices (ekg etc). Other than this, they over book and you wait over 1.5hrs, has no bedside manner and does not respond to their emergency line. I have been looking for another doctor and plan on switching asap.

November 13th, 2010
Dr L
I am very happy with Dr. Leventhal . He has always given me excellent care.I have been going to this Dr.for a number of years. This office has a great staff and have always allowed me to come in the same day I call to make an appointment.

May 4th, 2010
I agree 100% with the last review. Dr. L has no bedside manners at all and is very quick on writing that prescription. Upon my 1st visit to him he said "you will be very happy here." He is completely wrong. The waiti time...OMG is totally ridiculous. Of the last 4 times I went there I waited over 1.5hrs. Sorry but this is totally unacceptable. I am in the midst of looking for another dr.

March 4th, 2010
I am very unsatisfied w/this doctor!!! He's never there! Ive seen this man maybe 4 times in the 10yrs Ive been going to this office!!! Very nonchalent & quick to write a prescription!!! Find the root of the problem doc, the ROOT!!! Not happy w/this man!!! (Dr. S Brown is the best in this office!!!)