A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Levine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Levine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Andrew Levine MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Keith Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Levine practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.