A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Levinson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. A K. Levinson practice?
Dr. A Levinson practices Urology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: McDonough, GA and Lithonia, GA.
See Decatur Urologists.