Learn more about Dr. A Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Levinson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Keith Levinson FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. A K. Levinson practice?
- Dr. A Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. A Levinson practices Urology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Urologists.