A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Levinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Levinson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Keith Levinson FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. A K. Levinson practice?
- Dr. A Levinson has 8 office locations.
Dr. A Levinson practices Urology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Decatur Urologists.