A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Levinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Levinson, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Keith Levinson FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. A K. Levinson practice?
- Dr. A Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. A Levinson practices Urology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Urologists.