Learn more about Dr. Keith Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Liang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Liang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Sudden Death
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Liang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith Liang practice?
Dr. Keith Liang practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.