A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Liang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Liang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Sudden Death
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Liang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Liang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Liang practice?
- Dr. Keith Liang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Liang practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.