A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lindor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Lindor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Lindor, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindor graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Lindor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Lindor practice?
Dr. Keith Lindor practices Gastroenterology near Kenyon, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Kenyon Gastroenterologists.